jueves, 13 de junio de 2013

Interview assigment

Interview

Interviewer: Good morning sir Franco Paredes is a pleasure to have you here in this tv program about smarter teens. How do you feel?

Me: Thank you Max Bernard, telling you the truth I'm a little anxious for the questions, my dream was to be in this fantastic program.

Interviewer: Yes, we know, you always say good things about this TV program, let me start with the questions. How do you see yourself in the future?

Me: A good question sir. First of all I imagine myself in a big house with a beautiful girl and if it is possible with two sons, I hope that maybe I can be a famous film maker also.

Interviewer: Interesting, and where will you be, in your home country or another?

Me: I think that I will be in new Zealand because it's  a beautiful and self to live, additionally it is also a good place to make movies because there are amazing landscapes and a interesting culture.

Interviewer: So I can see that you love everything about film production. When did you start to become curious about this exciting world of movies?

Me: Everything started when I was a little kid, my mother always use to show me a lot of movies with different cultural context and with a good story, so in time i began to see more than the movies. I started to become an inquirer and also open minded. This is probably the most important reason of why I want to be a film maker so much.

Interviewer: Another thing that all the people want to know, you also want to be an a civil engineer? how will you work in the both things?

Me: That is a question that I have to solve, probably I will be a civil engineer do a lot of buildings, projects and when I get a lot of experiences and money I will be a film maker, so this is my best answer of this difficult question at the moment.

Interviewer: So, Which university do you think that is the best to study civil engineer? why?

Me: I'm very interesting at the university of Princetong, because is a good university and have a lot of prestige, they are the best  in civil engineer. Also my father study in that university so I'm very proud of him.

Interviewer: Actuality we have a lot of different types of movies. In your case what types of movies will you create?

Me: I 'would like to produce movies with a lot of action, landscapes, romanticism similar of Avatar, or Narnia etc. Movies that all the people like and for the whole family.

Interviewer: Do you have any leader of film productions that you follow? Why or why not?

Me: Yes, I have many, but the most relevant for me is Peter Jackson who makes a lot of movies like the lord of rings and others. He is the most relevant for me because he is really good film director with a lot of ideas and the most important he is amazing person with a lot of knowledge.

Interviewer: To finish this interview, I 'would like to ask you one more question. How does your family support you? 

Me: Of course, my family support me a lot , also they always bring me facilities for my aim. I love my family they are my most important thing that I have in my life.


Interview: You are right, all we love our family, thank you very much for your time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario